Bookkeeping for Self-Employed | TruVision



If you are self-employed you have to register with HMRC and pay income tax on any profits your business makes. 

You must fill in a self-assessment tax return every year detailing your income and expenses for the accounting period of April to March by January 31st.

Tru-Vision will ensure that your self-assessment is completed well in advance of this deadline. Completing a self assessment for the first time can seem quite daunting as it’s one of the most significant documents you can complete when self employed.

Whether you are already registered with HMRC, would like help registering, have a carrier bag full of receipts or are using software but need help pulling the information together then we are here to help.

Our Services


It’s important to set up as self employed with HMRC. Tru-Vision can help you with this process so you can avoid their penalties.


Tru-Vision can make sure your business transactions are recorded correctly to ensure you claim the correct expenses

Submit Returns

You must submit your return every year to inform HMRC of your profits for the year. Tru-Vision can do this for you.

You are in safe hands.

Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Accredited

Self Assessment Tax Accredited

Payroll Management Accredited

Money Laundering Certified

Get in touch, I will get back to you soon.
Let's focus on your business.
Enable registration in settings - general